Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Two Home Runs and a Foul Ball

Gilmore Girls

Rory finally telling Daddy Dearest exactly where he can get off: Home Run. I cheered so loudly I think the nieghbors heard me.

Veronica Mars

Dear Rob Thomas,

We all knew it was going to be bad the moment Logan opened to the door. Making Veronica pour her heart out for so long was pure evil. And I mean that in the best way possible.

Love,

Mickle

Foul Ball

To the TV executives who complain about TiVo and it's knock-offs messing up the revenue system of free TV by letting me skip commercials: either stop complaining or stop pre-empting my shows with baseball games and then resceduling the regular programming for 1 am in morning. It makes it rather hard to not use the DVR and it makes me not like you.

No comments: