Friday, September 29, 2006

Adonis (and his sidekick Cupid) to the Rescue!


Adonis here...

and me, Cupid, too!

....we've been reading a lot lately about how men just aren't as pretty as women, women are just naturally sexier, blah blah, blah. And we're starting to get damn pissed off about about it.

yeah!

I mean, I know we don't have any of those cool new powers like the X-men...

Please, laser eyes? I'd like to see Cyclops try and go up against the real Cylops...

So why should you listen to us, right? We're only ancient gods after all.

or Zeus!

But I, for one, am sick and tired of all you mere mortals trying your hardest to ignore the obvious truth that men's bodies are a thing of beauty....

you're all just jealous 'cause you know you can't compare to us.

...so I'm putting you all on notice: start behaving or BEWARE MY WRATH!








(um..Adonis...that was soooo not scary)

(What?)

(You need to do smething. You know, demonstrate your powers...)

(Oh, ok.)

(Ahem) So that you may know to tremble before me, I will give you just a small taste of what you deserve for such insolence...

this'll be good....
:
...and since sexy, beautiful men seems to be what you fear most, I give you


NAVEEN ANDREWS!!!!!!

(um...)

(What?)

(I don't think that's an improvement...)

(Have you seen the way fanboys react to the idea of the female gaze...much less the gaze of the gay male?)

(um...)

(It'll work, trust me.)

(Whatever you say, boss. I'm just the sidekick after all.)

No comments: