Thursday, May 24, 2007

Random Things I've Been Meaning To Mention

- My niece's favorite song is currently the Blue October suicide song. She's three.

- I am still in denial about VM. (And therefore haven't watched the finale - so no spoilers.)

- Someone needs to get working on those hoverboards, bc they're in all the "not too distant future" stories. And that not too distant future is coming up fast. Plus, they are super cool.

- I am addicted to Ice Chai Lattes. Must. Find. Healthier. Drink.

- Nora Roberts has most definitely made a pact with the devil. I don't care that I don't believe in the devil, it's just not possible for someone to write that many books a year and have them be that good. Not without help.

- I'm really scared the HP7 is going to be disappointing. I have slightly better hopes for movie #5.

No comments: